Sunday, October 26, 2008
Pumpkin Patch 2008
The kids were out of school for Fall break and enjoyed having some of their cousins come visit for a few days. Despite Ryan spraining his ankle (it looks iiiicky) I took the kids swimming at a local indoor pool and we went to Packs Pumpkin Patch. Since I wouldn't dare take pictures involving me at a swimming pool :-) we took some at the pumpkin patch. The kids didn't care too much to get their picture taken and weren't too thrilled when I told them they could purchase what they could carry all across the field to the checkout line. Cousin Nathan started out with a big heavy pumpkin and traded it a few times for one that wasn't so heavy as we walked.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love Trent's face while trying to carry that pumpkin!
Post a Comment