Sunday, April 05, 2009
Still Snowing
The only time I get tempted to move 10 minutes west of where we live and where it hardly snows is everyday from October through April when surprise snow storms come to our house. But, I'm content the other six months out of the year and we've lived here for nine years, so I think we are staying. The kids have been keeping busy making forts. Travis likes to wear his "church shirt" and tie as often as he can. Ryan has been Mr. Handyman with the endless house projects. I've been helping out at my brother's house on Mondays doing grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry, and getting the boys going on their homework for the week. I have plenty of energy on Mondays but Tuesdays I crash and burn and then resume with keeping our house going and our kids doing their homework, too. It's all good.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holy cow...Travis has dreamy eyes. That blue is so great.
Post a Comment