Monday, September 27, 2010

Photogenic (Not)




My family has a problem. One that sticks out. Is hard to hide. Is noticed by all. We are not photogenic. Not at all. We all have our own problems. Ryan closes his eyes in 50% of the pictures. I have the same smile in every picture and a triple chin. Rachel, uh, wait, she's photogenic. Trent does mug shots or looks generally ticked off. Travis pulls goofy faces. And photography skills? I have none. Not one ounce. The thought of framing a photo stresses me out and if I do get a good idea about a photo shoot, then the kids are there to pull one of their posed or grouchy or goofy faces to make for a classic Kilstrom photo shoot. We had our photos taken this weekend. With the miracle of the photographer and her skills to crop heads from one photo to another (sounds so gruesome, eh?) I'm sure we'll get one manageable photo. We'll see.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Ha ha Jenny. Jeff hates his smile and calls his look "deer in the headlights". Jacob has messed up more than one potential Christmas card picture with wierd faces too.