Trent was baptized! With all our efforts in teaching him about why it is important to be baptized to belong to Jesus Christ's church, how obeying Heavenly Father is important, and how he will now have the Gift of the Holy Ghost to comfort and to guide him, it was a tough competition to the importance of getting something he wanted for years: a new suit. So, we got him a suit, later to find he really only wanted the suit to look like a Secret Agent.
Lots of family and friends came. I'm hanging my head in shame that I didn't get a photo with Grandma and Grandpa Kilstrom and our good friend Mike who traveled far distances, too, to be a part of this occassion. Thank you for coming everyone!
4 comments:
Congratulations to Trent! Haven't seen a post from you people for a while, so it's nice to see such great news. I'm sure things are very busy with your family. Happy Halloween.
Looks like you had a good family group there!! Congratulations!
Ashley will be getting baptized in 4 months too. It's crazy how time flies!
I love seeing pictures of me forgot were taken.
and knowing that I really am cousin's with a boy that wanted a suit to look like an agent.
I am happy.
Great Photos...your parents look fantastic!
Post a Comment