Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Firsts

First time Travis sat and played with a friend for more than 5 minutes. He played for one hour and he and his friend built this by themselves. This is a huge deal for us to get him to engage this way with his autism. Go Travis!

First harvest of nectarines from our tree. Yummmmmm.

First day of school. Ryan handled it all while I was running the PTA program at the school earlier. He's the man!

First 8th birthday for Trent.




First 5th birthday for Travis.


First scout day camp for Trent. Second one for cousin Nathan.

3 comments:

Lisa Carter said...

Very cute! Thank you for the updates. I am so proud of little Travis, he's a really great kid.

Christine said...

So fun! I forgot to get first day of school pictures this year.

Damitz Family said...

It's always fun to see your kids grow and progress, but it sure does mean just a little more when you know it's something that is SO difficult for them. Go Travis! I'm happy for you guys, that's a really big deal.

You guys have been busy!