Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Ryan's Birthday
Ryan's birthday and Father's Day are a week apart each year. So, we have to get creative with the way we celebrate. I better post some pictures because I already forgot what we did this year. We must be getting old! Oh yeah, now I remember. We went to the town of Morgan's biggest secret: They have a restaurant. And it is incredibly good. 25 minute drive and it is the best food I have eaten in Utah to date. My father-in-law said it was a place I would like (off the beaten track in more ways than one). I brought a camera and forgot to take pictures again! Our friend Lisa was kind enough to watch the kids while we snuck over and ate to our hearts content. www.taggartsgrill.com
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, Jenn! I hope you don't mind my peeking in on you like this... or keeping tabs on you hereafter! I just found your link on facebook.
What a CUTE FAMILY!! How is Rachel that huge? Crazy! I'm so glad you blog!
Post a Comment