She 'as on that farm about 2 years, eee, eye, eee, eye, oh.
With some 'gators here,
And some hogs o'er there,
Drivin' her tour bus everywhere. Ol' McRaeDell's done with the farm, and Grandpa was there too.
Ryan's Mom and Dad finished their service mission at the Deseret Cattle and Citrus Ranch in St Cloud, FL about an hour south of Orlando. Brian was the farm electrician and RaeDell was Visitor Center coordinator in charge of tours and such. They are happy to be home to see the 3 new grandbabies that were born while they were gone. But, I'm sure they will be missed down there.
3 comments:
Hey I found your blog thru Kim Powell Myers blog and just thought I'd leave a comment. The Kilstoms were friends of ours in the stake back in Auburn where I'm from. Ryan and I were in orchestra together forever. It's fun to see you and him together with your cute family. I love the post, I could totally sing it in my head. Looks like a great mission.
You'll have to tell Ryan hi from Brynnley Davis Pyne. Thanks!!
I'm sure they'll be so glad to be home again but how awesome is that mission!! That's so great of them! Looks like they have some great stories to tell! Welcome home Bro. and Sis. Kilstrom!
Way to go Jenn...Or did Ryan write it? I'm very impressed.
Rob
Post a Comment