Sunday, January 27, 2008

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow...


It seems we have upset to weather gods as we've been punished by this white stuff that falls from the sky. Usually each winter we have one or two good storms that makes me appreciate the fact that I have a pretty decent snowblower. 2-stage, 8.5 hp, 26" wide clearing path, electric start. It's old but it works.

Well, this year we have had at least 8 of these storms so far with another 3 lined up for this next week alone. The snow has just kept coming, which is fine as we need the moisture to get out of the drought. Here's a few pics of the accumulation (though we've gotten 8 more inches since these were taken and who knows how much this week will bring):

Snows caves that the neighbor boys made for us in our side yard.


Travy's cozy coupe isn't going anywhere soon. You can see we only got 18" 'til we hit the top of the trampoline.


The kid's picnic table. The top yellow part is about 24" inches high.

2 comments:

Lewis Family said...

I am so incredibly jealous. I might feel different if I actually lived in this stuff, but I want so bad for snow like that just once up here. If we lived up at Snoqualmie pass all wishes would be coming true, but the best we have done so far this year is 3 inches. Enjoy the snow for us!

Lewis Family said...

I am so incredibly jealous. I might feel different if I actually lived in this stuff, but I want so bad for snow like that just once up here. If we lived up at Snoqualmie pass all wishes would be coming true, but the best we have done so far this year is 3 inches. Enjoy the snow for us!