Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Pumpkin Patch


The kids had school off for UEA, so we made our trip to Pack's Pumpkin Patch in Farmington. The weather was beautiful and the kids spent an hour running through the maze, pretending they were handcart pioneers/horses with the carts, and discovering farms smell funny and you get dirty when you sit in the dirt. Afterwards, we went to "The Cookie Store" at Secret Haven Rock Loft (this place rocks, ha ha) for the kids favorite meal of stuffed breadsticks, cookies, and juice. It is a beautiful botique and deli in Fruit Heights. You must go there if you are up at our home for a visit. It's wonderful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's right! Jenn took me there last month when I came to visit with Nathan. We loved the stuffed sandwiches and the kids and I walked through the boutique which was gorgeous. I love fall and Christmas decorations! I love your photos! Thanks, Jenn