Sunday, September 21, 2008

Webkinz

If you have a child between age 5-10 years old and use the Internet, then you probably own a Webkinz. Ryan was out of town and Trent of all my little people got bit by the creative bug and he grabbed a pair of scissors and created over a dozen outfits for his webkinz! Old socks work best. Rachel jumped in and made some outfits as well. The kids took the pictures and had hours of fun making jean jackets, holiday outfits, soccer uniforms -you name it they did it and I didn't even help. Too bad they didn't snatch a picture of their proud Mom, me!

Trent working on a Christmas Webkinz clothing line.

Rachel's new aerobic attire for Webkinz.

Trent's Spotted Gecko sporting a blue body suit.

Completing their Webkinz creativity by transforming the office into a zipline for the Webkinz to speed down.

4 comments:

LisAway said...

Great idea, kids! I love those projects that they spend hours on, especially when they do it together! Excellent.

I really love your family picture on your header.

The Dorsey Family said...

That is HILARIOUS. I love it. I can't wait to tell Brev about it tomorrow. He is gonna wish he could be with Trent to design together I bet.

Anonymous said...

Hey, my wife created a blog. She spent 50 billion hours on it. Check us out.

Olivia Petty said...

GENIOUS!!! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT BEFORE?! You guys should come visit us, we miss you!!! And I think Rachel's birthday is coming up...