
Some kids like soft fuzzy things to take pictures with. Or, like Trent does, with his favorite Bionicle creation. Travis, on the other hand, poses with vaccuum cleaners.
Yesterday, I took the boys on some long boring errands. Their interest peaked, though, when I told them we had to go to the Lofthouse Cookie factory in North Ogden. This is THE place you get those irrisistable cookies from Walmart or Albertsons that are soft sugar cookies with the chunk of colorful frosting on top and a sprinkle or two. After an hour of driving around lost and nearing lunchtime, we find the big factory at the old Ogden Train Depot. I should have rolled my windows down as the aroma would have led me there faster. It was a scrumptous smell!The boys raced out of the car excited for their cookies when all of the sudden Travis stopped in his tracks. Low and behold, a huge vaccuum cleaner stood in front of him propping open the door. The thousands of cookies and samples feet away couldn't distract him. He visited with the vaccuum cleaner for 10 minutes and left sad to say good bye to the vaccuum cleaner. I wish I had that sort of will power . . . !
1 comment:
That is so funny! That reminds me of Bear Lake, As the other grandchildren watch TV, Travis prefers the washing machine.
Post a Comment