Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's Invention Convention Time..."Yay", says Mom

Oh goodness, the part of grade school that every parent loves. Your 3rd-6th grader has to come up with an original invention. Well, we found one. In fact this one is so good we should patent the idea. So it has to do with feeding the fish, or over-feeding them I should say. Rest in Peace, Sharkey and Whale-Whale. Read on to find out the only way to avoid over-feeding them.

Oh the joy of the stinky fish food.

Sticking your fingers into the container.

Then once you drop it into the fish tank half of it stays on your fingers.

Not to mention the mess it makes on the fish tank itself.

Along comes the solution...The Better Fish Feeder. Which mistakenly looks like a Bay Leaf spice container. This allows one to regulate the amount of fish food without actually touching the fish food. Ingenious you say, you just need to think like a 3rd grader I guess. Surprisingly, not one of the 4 brands of food we use have such a container. Well done, Rachel. And many thanks to Mom for the hours of helping with the display board the night before it is due. Yeah I need to work on this procrastination thing, or maybe this organizing thing as Dad thought it was due next week.

1 comment:

meohmyers said...

RYAN!!! So glad you commented on my blog. That's exactly what I love about blogging. It keeps you in touch with old friends. Great pics of your family! You guys look great. I love your family picture! Trent looks exactly like you!

Great to be in touch with you again. Where in Utah do you live? My mom and sister are both in Brigham City.

Anyway, I've added you to my favorites and I'll check back often! Keep in touch!!

Kim