
Mother's Day was great. Ryan and Rachel came in with breakfast in bed. Well, sort of. It was my thyroid medicine and a big glass of water and a note explaining breakfast would be served in one hour when I could eat it! They got me some lovely jewelry and music. It was a wonderful day.

Her favorite part of the play was the attention! Aunt Laurie sent some flowers for her and many of her cousins, aunts and uncles and grandparents came.

Rachel was in a adapted production of "High School Musical." She was a cheerleader and did great at her speaking parts. Lots of spunk.
1 comment:
I LOVE that she's in that play!!!
CENTERSTAGE, Rachel! CENTERSTAGE!
...I actually know the music producer- we never saw that Grammy coming...
Also- I started my own Blogg! FINALLY! You can see all my travel pics and read my journals from Africa- I posted EVERYTHING I've written over the last few years, so you've got plenty to snack on.
smooch!
Post a Comment