Wednesday, November 08, 2006

They Might Be Giants

Do I dare say there is a group out there that can drive me more nuts than the Wiggles or Doodlebops?! One can only handle so much music from They Might Be Giants. I have reached my breaking point. This music group is Travis's favorite. They made a children's video that is just as annoying as The Beatles Yellow Submarine and just as disorganized as a bunch of 38 year old parental has beens. If the video isn't on, Travis sings it non-stop. Somebody help me. -Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenn - As you may recall TMBG has been a staple at Ricks for I don't know how long. They in fact helped me get a passing grade in my science class at Ricks with "The Sun is a Mass of Incandescent Gas"

Hold strong, and perhaps sometime you too will travel down to Cowtown

Bob